C7 forum difficulties...

  • ReaperWolf
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2010
      I can't seem to reach the C7 forums. I'm getting a 'SERVER NOT FOUND' error. This has happened before but I've been unable to locate the solution.

      >>ReaperWolf
    • Angus Abranson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2010

        Hi ReaperWolf,

        Clickdev – who we currently use for our forum software and host – were all down yesterday. Not sure if they were doing maintenance or had a server fall over, but they are up and running again now.

        Best wishes,

        Angus Abranson
        Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd

        Oxford, UK
        www.cubicle7.co.uk
        Publishers of SLA Industries, Victoriana, Starblazer Adventures, QIN: The Warring States and the Doctor Who Roleplaying Games