Re: [starblazeradventures] New Lord of the Rings - Need playtesters?

  • Roger Calver
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2010
      If anyone wants to join the playtest please email me roger@...

      2010/1/20 Douglas Nicol <douglas_nicol@...>
      Hi Roger, any chance I could get in on this, what would be needed exactly?

      I'm a long time fan of LOTR, both the books and the movies (barring the
      animated one though :) ).  I've also got in addition to the LOTR book,
      the Silmaririlion, the Hobbit and Unfinished Tales.  How much leeway
      would we have in some of the background that wasn't given much
      coverage.  Remember the Iron Crown Enterprises game for instance?

      Douglas

      Roger Calver wrote:

      > [Attachment(s) <#TopText> from Roger Calver included below]
      >
      > Yep always, Ive attached a NDA to sign.
      >
      > Rog.
      >
      > 2010/1/20 _M_A_W_ <maw_mail@... <mailto:maw_mail@...>>
      >

      >     Hey,
      >     I just saw that cubicle 7 is doing a new LOTR game. Great News!
      >     Any way I can get back on the playtest train? <G>
      >
      >     Thanks,
      >     Mitch

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional