New Lord of the Rings - Need playtesters?

  • _M_A_W_
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2010
      Hey,
      I just saw that cubicle 7 is doing a new LOTR game. Great News! Any way I can get back on the playtest train? <G>

      Thanks,
      Mitch
    • Roger Calver

      Message 3 of 4 , Jan 20, 2010
        Hi Roger, any chance I could get in on this, what would be needed exactly?

        I'm a long time fan of LOTR, both the books and the movies (barring the
        animated one though :) ). I've also got in addition to the LOTR book,
        the Silmaririlion, the Hobbit and Unfinished Tales. How much leeway
        would we have in some of the background that wasn't given much
        coverage. Remember the Iron Crown Enterprises game for instance?

        Douglas

        Roger Calver wrote:

        > [Attachment(s) <#TopText> from Roger Calver included below]
        >
        > Yep always, Ive attached a NDA to sign.
        >
        > Rog.
        >
        > 2010/1/20 _M_A_W_ <maw_mail@... <mailto:maw_mail@...>>
        >

        > Hey,
        > I just saw that cubicle 7 is doing a new LOTR game. Great News!
        > Any way I can get back on the playtest train? <G>
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Mitch

      • Roger Calver
        Message 4 of 4 , Jan 20, 2010
          If anyone wants to join the playtest please email me roger@...

          Roger Calver wrote:

          > [Attachment(s) <#TopText> from Roger Calver included below]
          >
          > Yep always, Ive attached a NDA to sign.
          >
          > Rog.
          >
          > 2010/1/20 _M_A_W_ <maw_mail@... <mailto:maw_mail@...>>
          >

          >     Hey,
          >     I just saw that cubicle 7 is doing a new LOTR game. Great News!
          >     Any way I can get back on the playtest train? <G>
          >
          >     Thanks,
          >     Mitch

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional