Re: Legend of Anglerre Playtest

  • _M_A_W_
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 12, 2009
      --- In starblazeradventures@yahoogroups.com, "rogercalver1" <roger_calver@...> wrote:

      > If your interested in playtesting please email me so I can add you into the group.
      >
      > Rog.

      Hey,
      I saw the playtest notice over on RPG.net. Does that mean that Legend of Anglerre is getting closer? 8^)

      Mitch
    • Angus Abranson
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 12, 2009
        The playtest request that went out today is actually for another property.

        Anglerre is currently in the final write-up phase and should be out around Christmas.

        Best wishes,

        --
        Angus Abranson
        Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd