FW: Google Alert - starblazer

  • Chris Birch
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11, 2009

      Pretty cool review from Ken Hite just went live!

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 11, 2009
        Very nice indeed!

        It's good to see he appreciates the art as it was intended, a vast
        dollop of genre and atmosphere. I get misty eyed about it, but that's
        because I read it as a child, it's nice to see it has the same effect
        on someone who didn't

        David