demo game from dragonmmet?

  • Chris Birch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      Was anyone running another demo of Starblazer at dragonmeet last year -
      someone just posted this on the forum?

      I pre-ordered the game on the back of a demo at Dragonmeet that really sold
      the game and the Fate system to me (as well as chatting to Chris earlier in
      the day).
      I was wondering if that scenario was available, or indeed if it had been
      written up at all.

      My poor recollection was that it was set in the space patrol universe and we
      investigated a downed ship on an asteroid, followed by being put in jail
      cells on a space station. Next day we broke free from the cells to find the
      station under attack by <censored> tongue.gif (don't want to spoil the
      surprise for those that haven't played it)

      If anyone has this scenario please let me know if its available anywhere.
      Can't wait to get stuck into playing with the groups I play with.