US Availability?

  • Hollis McCray
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2008
      Chris-

      Have you sorted ot the US distribution yet? If you haven't already,
      consider using IPR. I happen to know that there's somebody on staff
      named Fred Hicks who likes the Fate system. :P

      --
      Hollis McCray
      Mutant Registration Number #US2002023904

      Warning: Proximity to this individual may expose you to the following
      awesome RPGs:
      Fate: http://www.faterpg.com
      Mutants & Masterminds: http://www.mutantsandmasterminds.com
      Please visit these websites in order to protect yourself.
    • Chris Birch
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2008
        Message
        thanks Hollis we've got an agent called Studio 2 who uses various distributors for different markets (book, gaming, etc) but i think we're chatting to IPR about also working on it!

        Have you sorted ot the US distribution yet? If you haven't already,
        consider using IPR. I happen to know that there's somebody on staff
        named Fred Hicks who likes the Fate system. :P

        --
        Hollis McCray
        Mutant Registration Number #US2002023904

        Warning: Proximity to this individual may expose you to the following
        awesome RPGs:
        Fate: http://www.faterpg. com
        Mutants & Masterminds: http://www.mutantsa ndmasterminds. com
        Please visit these websites in order to protect yourself.

        __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3419 (20080905) __________

        http://www.eset.com
      • Neil Ford
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2008
          On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 3:56 PM, Hollis McCray <ascensionschild@...> wrote:
          > Chris-
          >
          > Have you sorted ot the US distribution yet? If you haven't already,
          > consider using IPR. I happen to know that there's somebody on staff
          > named Fred Hicks who likes the Fate system. :P

          And who's name is on the credits page! :)

          Neil.