Re: [starblazeradventures] Starblazer Print pre-order now live!

  • Andrew Whincup Krusty77
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2008

      finally it's ready, we'll have a discount for those in the playtest teams so hold off till next week if you want to order (it won't be delivered till October anyway)

      go tell the world!

      Does that just mean me, or does it include my playtest group?

      Either way I shall be getting a copy (and damn all the things I was going to buy this month).

      Andy

      Not happy with your email address?
      Get the one youreally want - millions of new email addresses available now at Yahoo!
    • Chris Birch
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2008
        Message
        we ship to the US but it's like $19 - i'd hang on till we announce the US pre-order next week
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2008
          Message
          hi there, sorry i mean the discount is for those in this group

          chris

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 4, 2008
            That's cool. I was just checking that. I'll tell them, to preorder it then..

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 11, 2008
              Hey Chris-

              Any update on US availability? I've got people interested already.
              Which is kinda humorous since I couldn't get a group together when the
              playtest proper was on. :P

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 12, 2008
                Message
                haha great! realistically it will be shortly after Gen Con - so later next week i guess

                on way to Gen Con now so maybe see some people there!

                __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3346 (20080811) __________

                http://www.eset.com