Cover preview

  • Douglas Nicol
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2008
      I've seen the cover preview on the Livejournal, only one teensy thing
      bothers me, well it doesn't bother me, but anyway...

      If the three boxes are going to be used on the cover, wouldn't it be
      better to use a unique one as the third one, IE, not have it duplicated
      on the back cover.

      Just curious.

      Douglas
    • Chris Birch
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2008
        Message
        we dropped the boxes on the cover to clear space for the credits