Re: [starblazeradventures] Please confirm your name for the credits!

  • Alvin
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 3, 2008
      Hey Chris,

      I hope this doesn't matter if this is too late (I was out of town) since it looks good to me.

      Thanks!

      "Space is a vacuum. There is, by definition, nothing there. When we talk about exploring space, we really mean exploring the objects careening around in space - planets, moons, the occasional comet.

      "We've spent 32 years 'exploring space' in low Earth orbit. Exploring nothing. To stay in orbit you have to go 17,000 mph, or Mach 25. So we've spent three decades going nowhere fast."
      --James Cameron