Weapons concern

  • Douglas Nicol
    Message 1 of 50 , Dec 1, 2007
      Noting the concern in the forum about how weapons and equipment could
      get out of hand I've posted a partial draft in the Playtest files.
      Tell me what you think.
    • Chris Birch
      Message 50 of 50 , Dec 6, 2007
        Message
        well military comes under the restricted equipment so you either can or can't buy it, unless the gm allows you to - we could suggest a +2 to cost to reflect the difficulty

        the general price band could work yes