New files up

  • Chris Birch
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2007
      Message
      Hi there, I've uploaded a revised Chapter 14 which has been ammended since the version i sent last night - it also includes the weaknesses

      chris

      Chris Birch
      Joystick Junkies
      Charlcote House
      101 Crawford Street
      London. W1H 2HP
      Tel: +44 (0) 207 724 9243
      Mobile: 07913 273962
      http://www.joystickjunkies.com

      http://www.myspace.com/joystickjunkies
      http://www.facebook.com Find us in Groups: 'Joystick Junkies'

    • Joe Yeti Kundlak
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 2007
        Damn you! :)
        Now I have to print it out again...

        (But in a Booklet doublesided format, that my printer in work allows,
        it will be only 5 sheets of paper anyway...)

        Joe

        --- In starblazeradventures@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Birch"
        <chris@...> wrote:

        > Hi there, I've uploaded a revised Chapter 14 which has been
        ammended since
        > the version i sent last night - it also includes the weaknesses
        >
        > chris
      • Chris Birch
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 27, 2007
          Message
          yeah sorry! I sent it out at like 2am and forgot to add the weaknesses section in, this was previously in the Star Monster chapter 15 but it makes more sense being in chapter 14. You only need to print that bit onwards (oh I inserted weaknesses in before disease and radiation) if it helps

          I'll be revising an re-sending Chapter 15 next to fit in line with the skills/stunts format of chapter 14's special abilities

          chris

          http://www.eset.com