More chapters?

  • _M_A_W_
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2008
      I noticed over on RPG.net that the list of chapters includes:

      Chapter 27 - Starblazer Legends
      Chapter 28 - Starblazer Settings
      Chapter 29 - Heroes of Starblazer
      Chapter 30 - Monsters, Minions & Mad Scientists
      Chapter 31 - Adventures & Campaigns
      Chapter 32 - Story Teller Twisted Tips
      Appendix 1 - Starblazer Issue List
      Appendix 2 - Rules Summary
      Appendix 3 - Character Sheet
      Appendix 4 - Maps

      Do you need any proofreaders on these?
      (Proofreading is actually one of my better playtest skills ;^)

      Mitch
    • Chris Birch
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2008
        Message
        Hi gang, i've just replied to someone on rpg.net asking for an update and added a chapter list below and here's the link...

        Chapter 1 - Introduction
        Chapter 2 - How do I play this?
        Chapter 3 - Character Creation
        Chapter 4 - Careers & Character Types
        Chapter 5 - Equipment & Gadgets
        Chapter 6 - Aspects
        Chapter 7 - Skills
        Chapter 8 - Stunts
        Chapter 9 - Fate Points
        Chapter 10 - How to do things
        Chapter 11 - Running the
        Game
        Chapter 12 - Character Advancement
        Chapter 13 - Scaling in Starblazer
        Chapter 14 - Alien Races & Special Abililties
        Chapter 15 - Star Monsters & War Machines
        Chapter 16 - Star Empires & Battle Fleets
        Chapter 17 - Hover cars, Robots & Mandroids (sounds better than vehicles, robots and mandroids?)
        Chapter 18 - Starship Creation
        Chapter 19 - Starship Systems, Skills & Stunts
        Chapter 20 - Starship Aspects
        Chapter 21 - Starship Conficts
        Chapter 22 - Starship Templates
        Chapter 23 - Story Teller Tookkit - Collaborative Campaign Creation
        Chapter 24 - Story Teller Toolkit - Campaign & Character Plot Stress
        Chapter 25 - Story Teller Toolkit - Plot Generator & The Adventure Funnel
        Chapter 26 - Story Teller Toolkit - Planet Generator

        these are the ones you probably haven't seen yet....

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2008
          Message
          Hi Mitch, thanks that would be very useful. I'll add them to the file section at the weekend for everyone to see and if you can send me tracked comments that would be great. Comments from everyone else welcome too!

          cheers
          chris