654RE: [starblazeradventures] Help new setting

  • Chris Birch
    Jul 13 6:19 AM

      Sounds good Andrew, Sarah is managing the new product line for Starblazer so we’ll have a discussion about it – let’s all bounce around some ideas though!

      From: starblazeradventures@yahoogroups.com [mailto:starblazeradventures@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Andrew
      Sent: 13 July 2010 10:59
      To: starblazeradventures@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [starblazeradventures] Help new setting

      Hi Chris,

      Sorry if the last message was garbled. And sorry for the long absence. Your last message, though I cannot help, was a spur to start talking.

      Here's the thing, we want to develop a retro-future game setting. Using SB terminology it is set in the Cosmopolitan era. Our inspiration is the 1930's Flash Gordon stories.

      Now I don't have a specific question here. I just want to throw out to our small community the thought and hope to elicit ideas on developing this setting.

      Andrew

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5274 (20100713) __________

      http://www.eset.com

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5274 (20100713) __________