645Re: Mindjammer: freebie downloadables from the Mindjammer website

  • SARAH
    Feb 13, 2010
      And here we are with the fourth and final chunk of the planetary maps and globe images - check them out at http://www.mindjammer.com/darradine.php. That's everything for now - twenty worlds total, including Belawis, the Cham Fida Diu Wayn anomaly, Chardos, Jemela, and Olkennedy, wonder of the Darradine Rim, all added today. Enjoy!

      Cheers :D

      Sarah

      --- In starblazeradventures@yahoogroups.com, "SARAH" <sarah.newton5@...> wrote:

      > Hi guys,
      >
      > Quick update to say part three of the downloadable planetary maps and images just went on the Mindjammer site today, as well as a hi-res colour version of the Darradine Rim starmap.
      >
      > Cheers!
      >
      > Sarah
      >

      > --- In starblazeradventures@yahoogroups.com, "SARAH" <sarah.newton5@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi everyone!
      > >
      > > Just to say I've added a pile more downloadable hi-res full-colour versions of the planetary maps and globe images from the Mindjammer core book - please feel free to grab them from the site at http://www.mindjammer.com/darradine.php if you like!
      > >
      > > Cheers, :-)
      > >
      > > Sarah

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic