632Re: Opening up Starblazer Yahoo Group

  • SARAH
    Jan 25, 2010
      Hi Chris,

      Great idea - look forwards to chatting with everyone here! :-D

      I suppose we could announce (in a very small whisper) that Legends of Anglerre went into layout this morning too...

      Not long now ;-)

      Cheers!

      Sarah

      --- In starblazeradventures@yahoogroups.com, "subzerolondon" <chris@...> wrote:

      > Hi all, I've cleaned up the old files from playtesting and am now opening up this group to fans of the Starblazer Adventures game as well as playtesters. I'll continue to post here for help on proofreading and testing as well.
      >
      > If you know anyone who'd like to join please let them know
      >
      > Chris

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic