Thanks a lot for the clarification. Now I am wondering about the CMOS sensor size. As I see the equation does only depend on the focal length. Does it meandaddou12345
The relationship between the zero order location and the position in the spectrum remains (approximately at least) the same independent of the incident angle.staranalyser
Thanks but it is rather the other way around where I am looking to estimate x in function of w. After calculating it would be x^2 = -d^2 / ((wg)^2 -1) but howdaddou12345
Members can post their results in the files section (Please create your own personal folder in the User Folder)
You can find out more about how to use the Star Analyser in the Instruction Manual in the files section
Specific queries about orders should be directed to the manufacturer Paton Hawksley www.patonhawksley.co.uk or your local distributor
- May 29, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.