The brass slit make a better edge slit Lest irregularity Jack 47N 71W A professional astronomer friend of mine made 3 slits from razor blades. One of firstname.lastname@example.org
A professional astronomer friend of mine made 3 slits from razor blades. One of these until recently was still being used in a spectrograph in South America.phxbird15
Hi , The easiest and best way of making a usable slit is to use a piece of fridge magnet with a central hole (punched with a paper hole punch) mountedken4optics
Members can post their results in the files section (Please create your own personal folder in the User Folder)
You can find out more about how to use the Star Analyser in the Instruction Manual in the files section
Specific queries about orders should be directed to the manufacturer Paton Hawksley www.patonhawksley.co.uk or your local distributor
- May 29, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.