Also just noticed another error I should have said ..The limits in the calculator are approximately based on user experience and are f4 for the SA100 and f4.5staranalyser
Well spotted ! A good job someonw is awake Robin From: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 11:49 AM To:staranalyser
Hello, Random noises add in quadrature. So, the read noise of 7 pixels added together would be approximately SQRT(7) * 2.2 = 5.8e-. Kind regards, Bruce H.bruceh2351
Members can post their results in the files section (Please create your own personal folder in the User Folder)
You can find out more about how to use the Star Analyser in the Instruction Manual in the files section
Specific queries about orders should be directed to the manufacturer Paton Hawksley www.patonhawksley.co.uk or your local distributor
- May 29, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.