Hi Jim, In VSpec, if you save the spectrum profile as an spc/dat/fit file only the spectrum data is saved, not the scales etc used for display. (Note also thatstaranalyser
I seem to be getting good results with Vspec. Am able to calibrate the profile using the 1 star approach.However, often I want to stretch the axes, esp. thejcadien1
Bonjour, Merci beaucoup pour l'info ... Je m'y suis immédiatement inscrit. Stéphane Ferier. Le 18/02/2015 14:18, Olivier Thizy Olivier.Thizy@... ...stephane.ferier
Members can post their results in the files section (Please create your own personal folder in the User Folder)
You can find out more about how to use the Star Analyser in the Instruction Manual in the files section
Specific queries about orders should be directed to the manufacturer Paton Hawksley www.patonhawksley.co.uk or your local distributor
- May 29, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.