Re: Seth's T'Warp #50, Part 1

  • Scott M. Newman
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 1, 1998
      I already get it - sorry

      Toffee Rapper wrote:

      > From: Toffee Rapper <toffeerapper@f-u-n.u-net.com>
      >
      > At 15:58 29/09/98 PDT, you wrote:
      > >From: "Dierna Soul" <dierna@...>
      > >
      > >Oh goody..the warp newsletter...something which I already get...
      > >
      > >Dierna
      >
      > Hmmmmm.
      >
      > Do I detect a whiff of sarcasm?
      > Does everybody already get this newsletter?
      >
      > If everyone already gets it I won't send it out.
      > What do you say guys?
      > Mail in, this IS your list!
      >
      > "Eyes open"
      >
      > Tim

      > http://welcome.to/star-trek
    • Gerry Alanguilan
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 1, 1998
        The Transwarp thing is a great source of info for all things, Trek, Tim!
        But I've been subscribed to if for a year or so now....

        Gerry
      • Dierna Soul
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 1, 1998
          Tim:

          Since you're sending the Transwarp newsletter to this list...can I send
          any of the others that I get to this list?...like for instance the ST9
          newsletter....I get at least 5 different newsletters that I've signed on
          for..*L*...

          Dierna*might as well have her own newsletter cuz she has her own News
          and Rumors page*...hmm..gotta talk to the Admiral about that..hmmmm...
        • John Carberry
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 1, 1998
            At 19:08 30/09/98 +0100, you wrote:
            >Do I detect a whiff of sarcasm?
            >Does everybody already get this newsletter?
            >
            >If everyone already gets it I won't send it out.
            >What do you say guys?
            >Mail in, this IS your list!

            I get it too. How about just mailing subscription instructions so people
            who want it can subscribe and people who already get it don't have to get 2
            copies.

            John Carberry
            | Online Freedom Federation | OFF Homepage |
            | Irish Representative | http://www.off-hq.org |
            | |___________________________|
            | ireland@... | ICQ#: 14757509 |
            |______________________________|___________________________|
          • John Carberry
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 1, 1998
              At 14:46 30/09/98 -0400, you wrote:
              >keep the warp newsletter coming- I do not receive it otherwise, way out here
              >in the Mutara sector! Those who get it elsewhere can delete it! Those who
              >disagree w/ Venja will get an all expense paid trip to Rura Pente!!!

              Why not just subscribe. If you can get mails from this list, you should be
              able to get Transwarp.

              John Carberry
              | Online Freedom Federation | OFF Homepage |
              | Irish Representative | http://www.off-hq.org |
              | |___________________________|
              | ireland@... | ICQ#: 14757509 |
              |______________________________|___________________________|
            • Martin Wallner
              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 1, 1998
                On Thu, Oct 01, 1998 at 07:59:07PM +0800, Gerry Alanguilan wrote:
                > The Transwarp thing is a great source of info for all things, Trek, Tim!
                > But I've been subscribed to if for a year or so now....

                Me too. I'm not offended by the additional Amount of Mail, but I think it's not necessery to re-send it here...

                For all you folks out there interested in this exceptionally good newsletter, simply subscribe....

                --
                mfg
                Martin Wallner (=mw=)

                -----
                ViP EDV-Dienstleistungs GesmbH e-mail 'hostmaster@...'
                Dom´┐Żnen- u. Userwartung ViP RIPE: WM355-RIPE
                Stephensong. 1/4 InterNIC: WM327-ORG
                1210 Wien Tel. +43 1 257 3317 Fax: Dw. 99
              • Dierna Soul
                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 1, 1998
                  If anyone is interested I now have my own star trek newsletter....if u
                  want to recieve it and get montly reports from it go to this addy...

                  http://www.onelist.com
                  and find
                  NeelixNewsAndRumors......

                  Dierna*I just had to do it**L*