Re: [ST1-LCN] Actors And Royalty Payments

  • terri lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      Yes, I understand that they do apparently that is why some series are held up.
      Patrick Stewart and others also get a share of their image ie Posters and the dolls, but the main winners are Paramount and Viacom and that is why they have split recently as that is a serious bone of contention.

      John Leister <aviannix37@...> wrote:
      When a TV show such as TNG or Enterprise is repeated on TV
      do any of the actors get a royalty payment, or is it just the producers
      or production company?

      John

      NEED TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
      HOMEPAGES, RULES, PETITIONS, POLLS, CHAT, OUR OTHER LISTS
      * <"http://www.firstuniversal.clara.net/star-trek-one.htm">
      * <"http://www.lcarscom.net">
      STAR-TREK-ONE DVD/cd/audio-books/VHS
      * <"http://www.firstuniversal.clara.net/star-trek-one-dvd.htm">
      TV & MOVIE T-SHIRT & MERCHANDISE WAREHOUSE
      <"http://www.firstuniversal.clara.net/tv-and-movie-warehouse.htm">

      Buy Posters and Prints at AllPosters.com!

      Yahoo! Groups Links