Re: Dead Stop

  • zeni2u
    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 1, 2004
      --- In star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com, "dhts_com" <dhts_com@y...>
      wrote:

      > (DHTS)
      ...Your facts being "the station was kidnapping people without
      > disclosing to their "customers" that that would be part of the
      > deal". It wasn't part of the deal, for all we know if the crew of
      > Enterprise hadn't committed a crime the facility would not have
      been forced to take punitive measures...

      (zeni2u)

      Am I to understand that all those bodies powering the station are
      there as some kind of "prison labor" for infractions committed
      against the facility? I just can't imagine anyone "volunteering" to
      stay and man the station. So without criminals, the station simply
      shuts down...Could it be that the facility is set up to "lure"
      curious and unsuspecting crewmembers in order to maintain the
      appropriate "manpower?"
    • tracyrocha
      Message 35 of 35 , Dec 1, 2004