question regarding the doc on Voyager and "Do no Harm"

  • Jessica
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2004
      Hi,
      I'm doing some research on the hippocratic oath, and I was thinking
      about an ep of Voyager I saw a while back. If I remember correctly,
      the Doctor had gone nuts and kidnapped Kes. At the very end, when he
      was back to normal, he quoted the Oath. If anyone could give me some
      help on this, it would be much appreciated. Thanks,
      Jessica
    • agl333
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
        That episode would be #112: Heroes and Demons where the good doctor
        ("Schweitzer" was his chosen name in that episode) goes on his
        first "away" mission on the holodeck. He quotes the hippocratic oath
        before sparing a scandinavian warrior that wanted to fight him. But
        then, that's what I remember, hope it helps...

        agl333

        --- In star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com, "Jessica" <sg1girl2000@y...>