Re: [ST1-LCN] TrekQuiz #13...Answers

  • Starfleet Academy
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 1, 2004
      Correction to Answer #4...

      > 4.{ENT]Who saw a stellar nursery using the telescope outside Anchorage?
      >
      > [A]Lt. Charles Tucker

      Charles Tucker is not a Lt.... He is a Commander. His uniform
      has 3 bars. Reed is the Lieutenant.

      This was the result of a disturbance created by a temporal anomaly which absorbed part of the neutrino defelector shields installed by some Suliban guy who said that we could trust him. Although the way he said "futile" and "is irrelevant" was kinda of suspicious.

    • Starfleet Academy
      Message 2 of 13 , May 28, 2005
        TrekQuiz #13...Answers

        ****** Name the home world of the character.

        ["I like the show" Category]

        1.[TOS] NOMAD

        [A]Earth

        2.[TNG]Ensign Sito

        [A]Bajor

        ["Proud to be a Trekker...I even miss Voyager " Category]

        3.[DS9]Opaka

        [A]Bajor

        4.[VOY]Annika Hansen

        [A]Tendara colony or Earth will be accepted

        ["I really, really need a life" Category]

        5.[MOV]Sybok

        [A]Vulcan

        6.[ENT]Dr. Phlox

        [A]Denobula

        This week's results:

        CaptJaneway 6

        captjim 6

        Dennis Evans 6

        Ivanna Cheng 4

        Kelly Powell 6

        lrous 6

        osti 6

        Trelane 6

        Weyoun21 3

        Yehuda N Falk 4

        Cameron Martin 5

      • Starfleet Academy
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 24, 2006
          TrekQuiz #13...Answers

          ["I like the show" Category]
          1.[TNG]What famous 19th century American author helped Picard return to the future?

          [A]Mark Twain

          2.[DS9]What ritual typically takes place after the wedding feast has been served in a klingon wedding?

          [A]The Ritual Sacrifice of the T’arg

          ["Proud to be a Trekker...I even miss Voyager " Category]
          3.[VOY]Who taught archery science for several years in the Institute of Defensive Arts in Vulcan?

          [A]Tuvok

          4.[MOV]According to Kirk, by what factor does Scotty multiply his repairs estimates?

          [A]Four(4)

          5.[ENT]What member of the Enterprise crew died before the ceremony that established the Alliance that led to the foundation of the United Federation of Planets?

          [A]"Trip" Tucker

          ["I really, really need a life" Category]
          6.[TOS]Who was Sean Jeffrey Christopher?

          [A]The commander of the first Earth-Saturn Probe mission

          This week's results:
          bdthomas 3
          Kelly Powell 4.15
          lrous 4.25
          Robbie Chastain 6
          arturo diaz 5
          chuck hamilton 4
          AJ 3.97

        • Starfleet Academy
          Message 4 of 13 , May 12, 2007
            TrekQuiz #13...Answers

            ["I like the show" Category]
            1.[MOV]When did the Borg, attack the Missile Complex in Central Montana?

            [A[April 4,2063

            2.[ENT]Who urinated the Alvera trees on the Kreetassans homeworld?

            [A]Porthos

            3.[TOS]Who was been transported when the Enterprise was doing historical research in the past and inadvertently intercepted a transporter beam?

            [A]Gary Seven

            ["Proud to be a Trekker...I even miss Voyager " Category]
            4.[TNG]Which planet of the Selcundi Drema system, shattered forming an asteroid belt?

            [A]The fifth planet

            5.[DS9]What musical instrument did Sisko play in his father restaurant almost all day , when he was recuperating from the events that took place on DS9 including Jadzia’s death?

            [A]The piano

            ["I really, really need a life" Category]
            6.[VOY]When the “think tank” proposed what they wanted as payment, what “object” of the list was a deal breaker to Janeway,?

            [A]Seven of Nine

            This week's results:
            arturo diaz 4
            bdthomas 3
            CaptJaneway 3
            Kelly Powell 6
            lrous 3
            Robbie Chastain 5
            Erick Rosson 2

          • Starfleet Academy
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 27 5:04 PM
              TrekQuiz #13...Answers

              ["I like the show" Category]
              1.[MOV]Who saved Kirk from when he fell while climbing El Capitan?

              [A]Spock

              2.[ENT]What blast from the past did the A6-excavation team find in the Arctic Circle?

              [A]Remanents of the Borg Sphere and Borg drones.

              3.[TOS]What were Angela Martinez and Robert Tomlinson doing when Earth Post 4 was attacked?

              [A]Getting married

              ["Proud to be a Trekker...I even miss Voyager " Category]
              4.[TNG]Where was the Enterprise going when she was halted by Q and his immense grid??(Two possible answers)

              [A]Farpoint Station or Sigma III

              5.[DS9]What Federation vessel came to the rescue of the transport ship Reyab?

              [A]Rio Grande

              ["I really, really need a life" Category]
              6.[VOY]For whom does Neelix prepare corn salad?

              [A]Chakotay

              This week's result:

              Brent Russell 6
              Chris 6