Re: [ST1-LCN] TrekQuiz #9...Encore

  • captjim
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2004
      Starfleet Academy wrote:

      > TrekQuiz #9...Encore
      >
      > **** Reply or Send your answers to exastrisscientia2161@... ******
      >

      > ["I like the show" Category]
      > 1.[TOS]What member of the Enterprise's crew was sentenced to share Khan's fate in Ceta Alpha V?

      Marla McGivers

      > 2.[TNG]In what town did Worf and Alex get to be the sheriff and his deputy respectively?

      Deadwood

      > ["Proud to be a Trekker...I even miss Voyager " Category]
      > 3.[DS9]Who was eavesdropping on Leeta and Dr. Zimmerman conversation when they where at Quark's?

      Rom

      > 4.[VOY]How long was Tom Paris' sentence when he was sent to the New Zealand Detention Facility?

      7 years

      > ["I really, really need a life" Category]
      > 5.[MOV] How come Khan "appeared" on Ceta Alpha VI when he was left on Ceta Alpha V?

      A planet exploded and shifted the orbit of Ceti Alpha V which made
      it appear to be Ceti Alpha VI.

      > 6.[ENT]Who "died" and later found was abducted to be used as pathway between binary and brain signals?

      Travis Mayweather
    • captjim
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2004
        Darn! I forgot to change the reply to address when I sent this
        off earlier. Please don't pay any attention to my answers.
        They might be wrong anyway.
      • Chuck Hamilton
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 10, 2006
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 10, 2006
            First of all you were not supposed to answer publicly, second, you suck at
            this game! Paying way too much attention to non canon my guess! LOL!

            KAJ

          • dizzheart@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 11, 2006
              Let us not descend into personalities here. We are Trek, we have better
              things to talk about.

              Leave the personal insults to the political lists.

              Janice