Re: Star Trek Voyager The Disease

  • Dierna D. Soul
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 1999
      Spoiler for Star Trek Voyager

      > "The Disease"

      Well..I hated that ep!...It was totally stupid..ooh..so this race
      proves that love hurts...big deal...And I thought it was totally
      dumb that U have to ask permission before u can get jiggy with
      another race...I think Capt. Janeway made up that rule!*or the
      producers did to piss us off**L*..although there was a funny scene
      The scene where Harry starts to glow:

      7of9: Ensign Kim...u are glowing
      Kim: No Im not
      7of9: Your epidermis iluminated
      *L*

      Gov. Dierna D. Soul of the house of Yonoguska *wondering now if
      there's somone named Richard or Dick on Voyager cuz they already
      have Tom and Harry**L*
      -----------------

      > Ho hum. Not much and a big let down after last weeks Dark Frontier.
      > The romance between Harry and this alien woman was dull and where the
      > heck did they come up with this regulation against relationships. Never
      > seen anything like it before. Heck how many times have we seen
      > Starfleet personnel get involved wt. someone of an alien culture and
      > this has never been an issue. Just seemed to be there to cause decent
      > between Kim and Janeway. A most disappointing episode.
      >
      > Dennis

      Dierna Dex F.P. Soul of the House of Yonoguska

    • Dierna D. Soul
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 1999
        Roxanne"B'Lanna" Dawson was pregant last season...they hid it...
        exept in one ep where it was supposadly supposed to be a hologram..*L*
        Tom: What do u think it is?..Boy or Girl?
        7of9: It is a hologram.
        B'Lanna: a very heavy hologram!

        As for Ensign Wildman's hubby..he was never on Voyager.

        Gov. Dierna D. Soul
        -----------
        > ><< But saying that isn't there at least 1 couple
        > > on the ship. Wasn't someone pregnant at one point.
        > >

        > >That was Ensign Wildman at the beginning of the series. Didn't her husband
        > >die or is he back in the Alpha Quadrant?

      • Patti Burton
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 1999
          Hello all,

          > >That was Ensign Wildman at the beginning of the series. Didn't her
          husband
          > >die or is he back in the Alpha Quadrant?

          He was with her on DS 9, as Voyager was about to undertake its
          short, little 2 week mission. The story goes that he was going to meet
          her back there after the 2 weeks. He did not know that she was
          pregnant..she did not find out until Voyager was already in the DQ.
          ....that reminds me, is Naomi Wildman the biggest 3 yr old in history,
          or what.

          Birdie out.
        • Robbie Steele
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1, 1999
            Captains Log, Suplimental. The crew was settling in nicely then a message
            came in out of the blue, saying:

            >>That was Ensign Wildman at the beginning of the series. Didn't her husband
            >>die or is he back in the Alpha Quadrant?
            >
            > He was with her on DS 9, as Voyager was about to undertake its
            >short, little 2 week mission. The story goes that he was going to meet
            >her back there after the 2 weeks. He did not know that she was
            >pregnant..she did not find out until Voyager was already in the DQ.
            >....that reminds me, is Naomi Wildman the biggest 3 yr old in history,
            >or what.

            Well Naomi Wildman is not exactly fully human, is she...
            =/\= Captian Robbie Steele =/\= http://come.to/Star_Trek/ =/\=
            ICQ 3148162
            Email rsteele@...
            =#= Novell, Oracle, Microsoft, and World Wide Web Developer =#=
          • David Petersen
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 2, 1999
              I don't remember Naomi Wildmans father. Did he have little points on
              his head aswell? Also is Naomi the only child aboad Voyager or are
              thare more that we just havn't seen?

              DAVE
            • Dierna D. Soul
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 2, 1999
                Naomi is the only child on Voyager...I don't think Voyager
                was meant to be a family ship like the Enterprise D was.

                Gov. Dierna D. Soul
                ---------------------
                > I don't remember Naomi Wildmans father. Did he have little points on
                > his head aswell? Also is Naomi the only child aboad Voyager or are
                > thare more that we just havn't seen?
                >
                > DAVE

              • Ruben Cooper
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 2, 1999
                  no ship is supposed to be a family ship! most are war ships not transport.
                  at least the E.

                  Ruben Cooper

                  Official Keeper of Willow's blank floppy and zip disk.
                  Keeper of Mayor Richard Wilkins' shredder
                  Official Keeper of Xander quote "When scary things get scared, not good."
                  Official Keeper of Buffy quote "No hard feeling. You're a vampire, I'm the
                  Slayer, Let's get this over with."
                  Member #884 WPWP (We Possess Willow Power)
                  Vampires-'Sla-yer Sla-yer'
                  Buffy-'That's my name, don't wear it out'!
                  Subject: [star-trek-one] Re: Star Trek Voyager The Disease

                  >From: "Dierna D. Soul" <diernasoul@...>
                  >
                  >Naomi is the only child on Voyager...I don't think Voyager
                  >was meant to be a family ship like the Enterprise D was.
                  >
                  >Gov. Dierna D. Soul
                  >---------------------
                  > > I don't remember Naomi Wildmans father. Did he have little points on
                  > > his head aswell? Also is Naomi the only child aboad Voyager or are
                  > > thare more that we just havn't seen?
                  > >
                  > > DAVE

                  >We are proud as punch of our new web site!
                  >http://www.onelist.com
                  >Onelist: The leading provider of free email community services
                  >* http://welcome.to/star-trek
                  >* http://welcome.to/the-crow-ring
                  >* http://welcome.to/asian-movies
                  >* http://welcome.to/kung-fu-superstars
                  >* http://welcome.to/the-motown-webring
                  >* http://welcome.to/jackie-chan-webmasters
                  >* http://welcome.to/hammer-film-webring
                • Robbie Steele
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 3, 1999
                    Captains Log, Suplimental. The crew was settling in nicely then a message
                    came in out of the blue, saying:

                    >no ship is supposed to be a family ship! most are war ships not transport.
                    >at least the E.

                    The E-D was a family-style ship, but the new one was designed with no
                    families in mind, so as to lower the risk of killing civilians when
                    attacked by Borg ;-) (and according to the Planet X book, Picard did not
                    want families on board this time)