Re: [ST1-LCN] Re: So what's everybody's favorite episode?

  • Zachary Hood
    Message 1 of 26 , Jul 28, 2003
      Voy:Unimatrix part 1 and part 2 VOY:endgame part one and 2

      Kent Backman <kent.backman@...> wrote:> TOS: City on the edge of forever
      > TNG: Cause and effect
      > DS9: Trials and tribbleations
      > VOY: Scorpion I&II
      > ENT: Regeneration
      >
      > Movie: The undiscovered country

      "Reality is for people who can�t handle Star Trek"

      kent.backman@...

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      NEED TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
      HOMEPAGES, RULES, PETITIONS, POLLS, CHAT, OUR OTHER LISTS
      * <"http://www.firstuniversal.clara.net/star-trek-one.htm">
      * <"http://www.lcarscom.net">
      STAR-TREK-ONE DVD/cd/audio-books/VHS
      * <"http://www.firstuniversal.clara.net/star-trek-one-dvd.htm">
      TV & MOVIE T-SHIRT & MERCHANDISE WAREHOUSE
      <"http://www.firstuniversal.clara.net/tv-and-movie-warehouse.htm">

    • LINDSAY
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 1, 2003
        TOS: The Way To Eden. The funniest of all Star Trek episodes ever. I never included TAS in my origional picks. But The Infinite Vulcan comes to mind as far as that show.

        captjim <captjim@...> wrote:Here's my favorites right now. (it changes from moment to moment
        which ones I like best) -

        TOS: The Way to Eden
        TNG: Evolution
        DS9: The Die is Cast
        VOY: Imperfection
        ENT: Carbon Creek
        MOV: First Contact
        TAS: Yesteryear

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        NEED TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
        HOMEPAGES, RULES, PETITIONS, POLLS, CHAT, OUR OTHER LISTS
        * <"http://www.firstuniversal.clara.net/star-trek-one.htm">
        * <"http://www.lcarscom.net">
        STAR-TREK-ONE DVD/cd/audio-books/VHS
        * <"http://www.firstuniversal.clara.net/star-trek-one-dvd.htm">
        TV & MOVIE T-SHIRT & MERCHANDISE WAREHOUSE
        <"http://www.firstuniversal.clara.net/tv-and-movie-warehouse.htm">

      • Gooniegirl
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 2, 2003
          My favorites are probably unoriginal

          TOS:Space Seed
          TNG: Between The Naked Now or The Inner Light
          VOY:Fair Haven
          DS9: I feel bad I could never get into it.
          ENT:Detained

          ~~*Gooniegirl*~~

          I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve

          May the LORD be with you forever

          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return