Trek connections...

  • Dierna Lincoln
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      [from:

      http://startrek.com/news/news.asp?ID=126140

      url provided courtesy of Moderator 3 of 3]

      Fans of DS9 and TNG's top Klingon can see Michael Dorn
      ("Worf") appear in "The Santa Clause 2" with Tim Allen
      and Elizabeth Mitchell. Dorn appears as The Sandman in
      the family film sequel.
      (Dierna note: He can put me to sleep anytime!! *g*)

      The Frida Kahlo biopic "Frida," playing in limited
      release, features an all-star cast including Salma
      Hayek, Antonio Banderas, Edward Norton and TNG alum
      Ashley Judd. Judd played Ensign Robin Lefler in the
      episodes "Darmok" and "The Game."

      "I Spy" opens this weekend, starring Eddie Murphy,
      Owen Wilson, as well as Famke Janssen (who played the
      lovely Kamala in the TNG episode "The Perfect Mate")
      and Malcolm McDowell, who did away with Captain Kirk
      as Dr. Tolian Soran in "Star Trek Generations." (not
      to mention the plane with a cloaking device in the movie!!)

      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
      http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/