Re: [ST1-LCN] The Doc's Wife

  • Edward Hochman
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 31, 2002
      And as Moriarty would say, Now that I am self-aware............I understand
      your point but at the point this hologram became self-aware, he possess the
      same rights as humans incl the right to his own life and love. I understand
      it is a wierd concept and we had to confront the issue although not to this
      extreme on the next gen. But now that we now have a mobile emitter, there is
      now hope for Morriaty isn't there?

      ed