Re: [ST1-LCN] Digest Number 2458 - novels

  • Dierna Lincoln
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2001
      Sounds like you've got a Half Price Books book
      store...that's where I get most of my books at....at
      the moment tho Im not into getting Star Trek
      books....however Strangers From The Sky was the first
      trek book I ever read as well...I even did a book
      report on it in the 5th grade(12 years ago!)...got an
      A..but only cuz my teacher was a trekkie *L*....Right
      now tho Im just looking for any book in the Darkover
      saga by Marion Zimmer Bradley....Some trek authors
      have written Darkover stories tho...I have one of them
      but it's in oh what are those called...a book where a
      bunch of other authors are featured....

      The next trek book Im getting doesn't come out till
      April.. "Battle For Betazed"...it tells how the
      Federation took back the planet after the Dominion
      war.

      Dierna Dex Soul P. Lincoln
      I`ve never read The Laertian Gamble but I have read
      Strangers From The Sky. It is an excellent book, by
      Margaret Wander Bonanno. It was the first ST novel I
      read and it got me into them. I have a lot that I pick
      up at our local used book store. They`re half of the
      original price!

      http://shopping.yahoo.com