The Andorian Incident

  • rapsnik@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2001

      Hello all,
      my name is rapsnik, I'm a fan of Star Trek, though not so
      knowledgable able it, as many of you are. Anyway, I've been waiting
      to give the series a few episodes before I comment on it. Well, I
      must say, I very much enjoyed "The Andorian Incident". I look
      forward to seeing how the revelations of the story line will be dealt
      with in future episodes. It seems the mistrust humans have of
      vulcans has just been reaffirmed. Well, it's not like we didn't know
      the vulcans were less than perfect. Can you imagine the fear that
      crewmen must have had when ordered into the transporter!
    • Dennis Evans
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2001
        1
        2
        3
        4
        5
        6
        7
        8
        9
        0
        9
        8
        7
        6
        5
        4
        3
        2
        1

        I really loved this episode. Reminded me of TOS is so many ways. It was great to see the Andorians again and I hope we do see more of them in the future.

        I also liked the fact that this episode doesn't do the obvious and have the Andorians turn out to be wrong. I liked that. This could add a little more flame to the mistrust of the Vulcans and will likely be one avenue of getting T'Pol to see more of the human point of view.

        It defiantly seems the Vulcans are interested in the goings on in there own universe. More than they would like to have people believe. Even there own people are left in the dark about certain matters.

        I liked the look of the Andorians and the fact the Antenna moved. Very nice little touch.

        Dennis