Re: [ST1] Re: HELLO

  • rabraz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2000
      In a message dated 9/30/0 4:47:30 PM, DARKSHINOBI@... writes:

      <<
      Like what? Where Jeri used to shop when she was here in Chicago? The
      REAL reason she divorced her husband?

      I gotta know what YOU wanna know!!

      Hehehe!

      -DarkShinobi >>

      Yes Oh Dark One! Whatever you got we want to know!
      (Wooooohoooooo!!!!!)

      Raz
    • Dierna_Lincoln@space.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 1, 2000
        Hmm...they divorced cuz of irreconsilable*sp?* differences....uh...what differences? Jeri's Beautiful and Jack is hunky?? *lol*....Oh well at least Jeri got custody of their son,Alexander....I thought it was rather amusing tho that they'd only been married 7 years! *L*...Hey! I just realized something!...I wonder if Jeri could be related to the creator of the Doc!..U know..Dr. Louis Zimmerman...Jeri's maiden name is Zimmerman! hmmm...*L*

        Dierna Dex S.P Lincoln
        ------------
        > Yup...I guess THATS why she divorced him?
        > -DarkShinobi

        Join the Space Program: Get FREE E-mail at http://www.space.com
      • DarkShinobi
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 1, 2000
          Well...Jeri started having an affair with Bragga...

          And she calims she hated the commute between Hollywood and Chicago...

          -DarkShinobi

          =====

          http://photos.yahoo.com/
        • Mithril1960@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 1, 2000
            In a message dated 10/1/00 11:53:47 AM, DARKSHINOBI@... writes:

            << Well...Jeri started having an affair with Bragga...

            And she calims she hated the commute between Hollywood and Chicago...

            -DarkShinobi >>

            WHO CARES???? Let these people have their personal lives for crying out loud!
            There's two sides to every argument and we should all be left out of this
            one! Jeez, this isn't even remotely related to Trek!
          • imzadi
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 1, 2000
              >Every party needs a pooper and I'm it. Can we drop this lame topic and get
              >back to Trek, please? Who really cares about these peoples private lives?
              As
              >long as they aren't molesting children or sacrificing animals to C'Thulu,
              who
              >cares? This is a TREK group, not People magazine! Am I alone in this
              >sentiment?

              Not at all

              Imzadi