Re: SV: [ST1] Suggestions For Next Captain

  • Ciaran Bradley
    Message 1 of 83 , Aug 31, 2000
      "kb3cgp@..." wrote:

      > Ciaran's just kidding, *aren't* you, Ciaran? ::whispers to Ciaran:: Don't
      > blow your cover!! I suspect that Brannon Braga is on here, and you know
      > what'll happen...you won't enjoy being Ciaran of Paramount, trust me...it
      > wasn't fun being Techie of Paramount...

      ::whispering:: Don't worry. I merely hinted. They don't know anything.
      The think they know, but they don't know as much as they think they
      know. And I'm safe from brainwashing. As a schizophrenic, if someone
      tries to read my mind usually they end up in a coma.

      ::loud, poorly acted:: Well it looks like to blew that joke, Techie.

      Ciaran B :)
      #001850106
    • Dierna_Lincoln@space.com
      Message 83 of 83 , Sep 3, 2000
        Baywatch Nights was cancelled after the first season.....now there's just Baywatch Hawaii and Son of the Beach...

        Dierna Dex S.P Lincoln

        Join the Space Program: Get FREE E-mail at http://www.space.com