Re: [ST1] ....And a couple of other questions

  • C. Dierna Soul-Lincoln
    Message 1 of 22 , Jun 1, 2000
      Didn't I see one of those on the short lived "Back To the Future" animated series?? *L*

      Dierna Dex S.P Lincoln
      -------------
      The Japanese have also been building a train that hovers above its
      track. It has something to do with electromagnetism but it still
      floats!!!
      >Ciaran B

      Get your own Free and Private Email --> http://www.UselessKnowledge.net
      Trivia, Quotes, Quizzes, and more.... If it isn't here - it isn't TRIVIA!
    • C. Dierna Soul-Lincoln
      Message 2 of 22 , Jun 1, 2000
        So..Roswell and Stargate isn't enough?? *L*...Ok..the Roswell aliens are known on Stargate as Thor's race...So if u ever see a really big ship about the size of Voyager or bigger in the sky...that would be Thor's Chariot commanded by the god himself comming to get those bodies back! *lol*...Oh and watch out for that hammer of his! *L*

        Dierna Dex S.P Lincoln
        (Isn't Thor a Marvel comic superhero that's teamed up with the X-Men or at least Wolverine??)
        ------------
        >Does anyone like the above idea? I'm proposing a show where we see
        >from the alien point of view of how they feel and why they want the bodies back in their care.......

        Get your own Free and Private Email --> http://www.UselessKnowledge.net
        Trivia, Quotes, Quizzes, and more.... If it isn't here - it isn't TRIVIA!
      • Ciaran
        Message 3 of 22 , Jun 1, 2000
          > So..Roswell and Stargate isn't enough?? *L*...Ok..the Roswell
          > aliens are known on Stargate as Thor's race...So if u ever see a
          > really big ship about the size of Voyager or bigger in the sky...
          > that would be Thor's Chariot commanded by the god himself comming
          > to get those bodies back! *lol*...Oh and watch out for that hammer
          > of his! *L*

          The Asgard.

          > Dierna Dex S.P Lincoln
          > (Isn't Thor a Marvel comic superhero that's teamed up with the X-Men or at least Wolverine??)

          Yep, but he's actually a Norse god.

          Ciaran B :)

          Sorry for going OT, Tim. Reealllly sorry.
        • C. Dierna Soul-Lincoln
          Message 4 of 22 , Jun 1, 2000
            We haven't gone OT! Both "Roswell" AND "Stargate" have trek connections!*L*

            Dierna Dex S.P Lincoln(Asgards..Thor's Race...same thing)
            ----------
            >Sorry for going OT, Tim. Reealllly sorry.

            Get your own Free and Private Email --> http://www.UselessKnowledge.net
            Trivia, Quotes, Quizzes, and more.... If it isn't here - it isn't TRIVIA!
          • John Leister
            Message 5 of 22 , Jun 1, 2000
              John Leister wrote:

              > I seem to recall on a TV show they
              > demonstrated this device that used a
              > capacitor over a wire mesh grid and
              > when a current passed through the
              > capacitor the whole device floated free
              > off of the ground... Isn't that anti gravity...
              >
              > The original device on the ground weighed
              > about 20 kilograms but once activated it
              > could be pushed with a finger.....

              Read the above to my way of understanding
              this device would technically be pure anti gravity......

              As long as there was an electrical charge between
              the ground and the wire mesh grid under the capacitor
              the device would lift up off of the ground and weigh
              much less then when it was on the ground....