Dune!

  • C. Dierna Lincoln-Soul
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2000
      Sci-Fi Channel has announced it will air the original six-hour Dune mini-series, based upon Frank Herbert's book and starring William Hurt, in December 2000. Oh great...So I have to wait till December to see Patrick Stewart in something other than Star Trek?? *L*.. Remember folks this is the original with Patrick Stewart and not the remake!

      Get your own Free and Private Email --> http://www.UselessKnowledge.net
      Trivia, Quotes, Quizzes, and more.... If it isn't here - it isn't TRIVIA!

      Do You Take Nutritional Supplements? Are you concerned about quality? What
      if you can get true wholesale prices? Check out our FREE REPORT..."The 7
      Sneakiest Secrets Nutrition Companies Hope You Never, Ever Find Out
      About". Go to... GetSmart Vitamins.com
      http://www.clk4.com/cgi-bin/conv.pl?4711
    • Tim Stubbs
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2000
        At 00:50 01/05/00 -0700, you wrote:
        >Sci-Fi Channel has announced it will air the original six-hour Dune
        >mini-series, based upon Frank Herbert's book and starring William Hurt, in
        >December 2000. Oh great...So I have to wait till December to see Patrick
        >Stewart in something other than Star Trek?? *L*.. Remember folks this is
        >the original with Patrick Stewart and not the remake!

        Patrick was in the original 'film', but not this new 'mini-series', I'm afraid.

        :-(

        eyes open

        tim