AIM/ICQ

  • Dierna Soul
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2000
      Everyone on my ICQ list...If u've been wondering why u haven't gotten any
      news this week it's cuz Im on the laptop...but don't be messaging me...ICQ
      is acting weird on this comp...If u wish to talk to me I now have AIM(I
      blame my mom for this*L*)..my AIM name is cdiernasoul
      Hopefully it won't blow up from getting too many people on the buddy
      list..*lol*... OH and um...who thinks today's ep*wednesday* of Voyager is
      going to be weird?? *L*

      Dierna D. Fox-Soul E'Gol*kicks ICQ*