Re: New Member

  • NCC1205@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 67 , Jan 1, 2000
      In a message dated 12/31/99 4:59:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      StarTrekAdict@... writes:

      << I guess my favorite trek authors would be:

      Daydd ab Hugh
      Chritine Golden
      Michael Jan Friedman
      L. A. Graf
      William Shatner
      Carolyn Clowes

      How could you miss Judith and Garfield Reeves-Stevens? They are actually the
      masterminds behind the William Shatner books (they're ghost written with
      nominal input from Shatner, from what I've heard). Also, they wrote MEMORY
      PRIME (I believe is the name), PRIME DIRECTIVE, and one or two others. I've
      seen on the Simon and Schuster Pocket Books site that they have a few books
      coming out next year. I'm telling you, for characterization, they hit the
      nail on the head.

      Ed Z
    • Martok
      Message 67 of 67 , Feb 5, 2009
        Ric,
        Welcome to the group. I can't help you with your question, but I am sure you will enjoy it here.

        Regards,
        Martok

        From the terminal of:
        Martok