Re: [ST1-LCN] Re: Next Film...thoughts?

  • Chris Halladay
    Message 1 of 51 , Sep 19, 2013
      Joseph:

           I like your idea! Zoe Saldana would look magnificent in an outfit that is similar to the one that Nichelle Nichols wore in the original version of "Mirror, Mirror"!

           Chris Halladay

      Message 51 of 51 , Jan 19, 2014

        I finally got around to watching the extended trailer and I have to say it looks pretty good.

        Good to see some of the Trek alumni on there.

        Beth