RE: [ST1-LCN] Amazon has Trek on sale

  • Edward Hochman
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 20, 2013
      Best buy sells reg DVD and blu ray with digitally stream version for &19.99-  DVD version only $16.99

      To: star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com
      From: Nickismom1228@...
      Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 10:47:42 -0400
      Subject: Re: [ST1-LCN] Amazon has Trek on sale

      I think it was only $19.00 and maybe $24.00 at Albertson's this morning and no postage.

      Jeannie

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 20, 2013
        I thought you were talking about 2nd movie inside darkness

        From: eah01@...
        To: star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 11:43:35 -0400

        Best buy sells reg DVD and blu ray with digitally stream version for &19.99-  DVD version only $16.99

        To: star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com
        From: Nickismom1228@...
        Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 10:47:42 -0400

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 20, 2013
          Thats no way to keep our economy going;)