Re: [ST1-LCN] Amazon has Trek on sale

  • Jeannie
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 20, 2013
      I think it was only $19.00 and maybe $24.00 at Albertson's this morning and no postage.

      Jeannie

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 20, 2013
        Best buy sells reg DVD and blu ray with digitally stream version for &19.99-  DVD version only $16.99

        To: star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com
        From: Nickismom1228@...
        Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 10:47:42 -0400
        Subject: Re: [ST1-LCN] Amazon has Trek on sale

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 20, 2013
          I thought you were talking about 2nd movie inside darkness

          From: eah01@...
          To: star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 11:43:35 -0400

          Best buy sells reg DVD and blu ray with digitally stream version for &19.99-  DVD version only $16.99

          To: star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com
          From: Nickismom1228@...
          Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 10:47:42 -0400

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 20, 2013
            Thats no way to keep our economy going;)