Re: Amazon has Trek on sale

  • CharlesB
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 20, 2013
      Thanks for posting this, Janice! I saw this and was going to post it myself.

      Trelane

      --- In star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com, dizzheart@... wrote:

      > Amazon's Gold Box Deal of the Day is regular and bluray collections of the
      > TOS movie series (I through VI plus The Captain's Summit). Really cheap
      > too.
      >
      > Here's a link for those interested.
      >
      > _Gold Box Deals | Today's Deals - Amazon.com_
      > (http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27)
      >
      > Regular at $21.49. bluray at $29.99
      >
      > Tweeted by William Shatner. So don't say he never done nuthin' fer ye.
      >
      > Janice

    • Jeannie
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 20, 2013
        I think it was only $19.00 and maybe $24.00 at Albertson's this morning and no postage.

        Jeannie

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 20, 2013
          Best buy sells reg DVD and blu ray with digitally stream version for &19.99-  DVD version only $16.99

          To: star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com
          From: Nickismom1228@...
          Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 10:47:42 -0400
          Subject: Re: [ST1-LCN] Amazon has Trek on sale

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 20, 2013
            I thought you were talking about 2nd movie inside darkness

            From: eah01@...
            To: star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 11:43:35 -0400

            Best buy sells reg DVD and blu ray with digitally stream version for &19.99-  DVD version only $16.99

            To: star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com
            From: Nickismom1228@...
            Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 10:47:42 -0400

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 20, 2013
              Thats no way to keep our economy going;)