Amazon has Trek on sale

  • dizzheart
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 20, 2013
      Amazon's Gold Box Deal of the Day is regular and bluray collections of the TOS movie series (I through VI plus The Captain's Summit).  Really cheap too.

      Here's a link for those interested.

      Regular at $21.49. bluray at $29.99

      Tweeted by William Shatner.  So don't say he never done nuthin' fer ye.

      Janice
    • CharlesB
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 20, 2013
        Thanks for posting this, Janice! I saw this and was going to post it myself.

        Trelane

        --- In star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com, dizzheart@... wrote:

        > Amazon's Gold Box Deal of the Day is regular and bluray collections of the
        > TOS movie series (I through VI plus The Captain's Summit). Really cheap
        > too.
        >
        > Here's a link for those interested.
        >
        > _Gold Box Deals | Today's Deals - Amazon.com_
        > (http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27)
        >
        > Regular at $21.49. bluray at $29.99
        >
        > Tweeted by William Shatner. So don't say he never done nuthin' fer ye.
        >
        > Janice

      • Jeannie
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 20, 2013
          I think it was only $19.00 and maybe $24.00 at Albertson's this morning and no postage.

          Jeannie

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 20, 2013
            Best buy sells reg DVD and blu ray with digitally stream version for &19.99-  DVD version only $16.99

            To: star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com
            From: Nickismom1228@...
            Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 10:47:42 -0400
            Subject: Re: [ST1-LCN] Amazon has Trek on sale

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 20, 2013
              I thought you were talking about 2nd movie inside darkness

              From: eah01@...
              To: star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 11:43:35 -0400

              Best buy sells reg DVD and blu ray with digitally stream version for &19.99-  DVD version only $16.99

              To: star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com
              From: Nickismom1228@...
              Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 10:47:42 -0400

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 20, 2013
                Thats no way to keep our economy going;)