Re: [ST1-LCN] sex on star trek

  • The Sweetest
    Message 1 of 144 , Jul 18, 2013
      On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 8:31 AM, Luigi <luigi1015@...> wrote:
      > Nope, you acknowledged that I proved it was a reboot. Look it up lol.
      > -Luigi

      [ATA]Nope, you reproduced some ridiculous statements trying to
      attribute me something that clear is against everything I have shown
      to be correct and then made the even more ridiculous claim. The
      problem of course is that in your little mind you actually believe
      what you said.

      But listen, don't need to look anything up, you just could "repeat"
      whatever you said to make you believe is a reboot and we can compare
      that with what the industry and the producers of the film have said to
      see how wrong you are, ave been and will be.
    • The Sweetest
      Message 144 of 144 , Aug 5, 2013
        > And, sorry to rehash it for you regulars. This is for the newbies. We
        > wouldn't want them to think we were ALL complete idiots when it comes to
        > Star Trek;)

        [ATA]And yet with your own words, you are doing a great job showing
        how complete you are.