Call for Players on Alternative Timeline ST RPG

  • Afrodiva
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2013
      Greetings!!

      This is the official call for players for the USS Kitty Hawk role-playing game!

      This version of the play-by-email game will be based on the alternate reality established in the 2009 and 2013 Star Trek movies.

      All positions but chief engineer, science officer, and helm are currently open. I'd love to have PC bios soon so we can launch the game on Monday, July 8th.

      Specific information about the game is available at:
      http://stargame-redux.org/kithawk/

      If you have any questions, please email me directly at singinone@.... And, of course, feel free to pass this message on to others you think would be interested.

      Hope you see you on the Kitty Hawk game!

      LLAP!!
      Randye Jones, Gamemaster
      USS Kitty Hawk RPG
    • Afrodiva
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2013
        Greetings!!

        This is a call for players for the USS Kitty Hawk role-playing game!

        This version of the play-by-email game will be based on the alternate reality established in the 2009 and 2013 Star Trek movies.

        Many positions, including department exec ones, are currently open.
        Specific information about the game is available at:
        http://stargame-redux.org/kithawk/

        You can subscribe to the game's mailing list and archive at
        http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/kithawk/ or by sending an email to
        kithawk-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.