Re: [ST1-LCN] Praxis and warp travel (Spoiler, ST into Darkness)

  • The Sweetest
    Message 1 of 102 , Jun 1, 2013
      > Perhaps the M4 has a slight point. Its Canon Praxis is a Klingon moon.

      [ATA}So far so good, Captain Dunsel.

      > Its probably NOT Canon that Klingon has only one moon.

      [ATA]Well, Captain Dunsel that was the point of this particular
      exchange. Chris asserted it was Canon and it was asked of him to
      elaborate a little more by pointing out where in Canon that was
      stated. So, so far is not Canon that Kronos has only one moon.

      > It probably has 2, and they are both blown up and look exactly the same;)

      [ATA}Nope, that doesn’t seem to be Canon either, and anyway if it
      would have been Canon, only one moon exploded, and as it was stated in
      the movie, “It's Praxis, sir. It's a Klingon moon” as you can see it
      was not “the Klingon moon.”

      But listen, if this is so important, which is not, so far nothing
      seems to preclude the possibility of Praxis being the only moon. That
      been said; now the point is if what we saw in this movie is Praxis.
    • The Sweetest
      Message 102 of 102 , Jun 6, 2013
        > Nope, i AM that shallow buddy;)
        >
        > Enjoyed the back and forth though. Nite!

        [ATA]See what I mean. Look at the tears coming from his eyes. He wants to
        be tough but is as delicate as Hulk at Disneyworld dumped by Tinkerbell�
        Good nite dear Hulk�

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef_Y0vgYOiA