appeal for Peter David

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2013
      Hi-
      Peter David should be no stranger to any ST fans.
      He recently suffered a stroke and his friends are trying to find ways to support him.
      Here's one such---
      http://www.davidmack.pro/blog/?p=4414
      Peter
    • Martok
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2013
        I loved Vendetta and Q-In-Law.

        Regards,
        Martok

        From the terminal of Martok
        AKA John Doering
        KaPla!

        Peter David should be no stranger to any ST fans.
        He recently suffered a stroke and his friends are trying to find ways to support him.
        Here's one such---
        http://www.davidmack.pro/blog/?p=4414
        Peter

      • Brandon A. Metchooyeah
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013
          OMG NO!!!

          I Met him 9 Months ago at Calgary Comic Con ! I got my picture with him and Had him sign a bunch of Novels he wrote!!

          He seemed like a nice guy ! I hope he makes a full recovery!!!

          Daaamn thats sad news!