Re: [ST1-LCN] William Shatner is Coming To Philadelphia

  • KAJ
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2012
      We're totally going to steal silverware and Trek collectibles;)

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2012
        Which reminds me ... is anyone aware of any fan fiction Jane Austen/Star
        Trek crossovers?

        Janice

      • Beth
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 1, 2012

          Yeah and your secret stash of Shat's autographs!! ;)

          Beth

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 1, 2012
            I'm sure there are some. They've done every thing else. Fanfiction.net or LJ, go to Trek Stories I think it's called.

            Beth

            Which reminds me ... is anyone aware of any fan fiction Jane Austen/Star
            Trek crossovers?

            Janice

          • Trelane
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 2, 2012