Re: [ST1-LCN] Star Trek: The Deadly Years

  • KAJ
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
      Sorry for the late reply here, but i watched this episode last night, and got to wondering, so i dug up the review.  Apparently it took several days for the research team to age, so if Kirk talked to their leader an hour before beaming down, why the heck didn't he tell them, "Hey, we are aging really fast down here, perhaps you shouldn't beam on down so fast"

      Also, the lighting around the dead body early on the planet, the one Chekov found, anyone notice how cheesy it was?  I wonder if that was noticeable in TV's during the 60's?  They were trying to make it look like several vertical lights around the body, but they were bright hanging (swaying) pieces of aluminum reflecting light from another source;)

      However, the remastered scenes are GREAT!