Re: [ST1-LCN] boo!

  • David Pollak
    Message 1 of 210 , Aug 31, 2011
      Beth,
      I want all those things too but, But, I want a curvy *girl* in blue or brown
      clothes, (NOT red clothes, because she won't be around long). I'm a skinny
      boy (NOT) in red clothes. I'm willing to meet you

      *Dave B.P.*

    • The Sweetest
      Message 210 of 210 , Sep 11, 2011
        > When we have seen Borg drones that were separated from the Collective they make efforts to reconnect to the Collective.
        > -Brent

        [ATA{Sure, with the Collective from where they came from. But when
        they failed to make the connection, they simply start their own.