Re: [ST1-LCN] Question about JJ Star Trek

  • Chocolate Lover
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2010
      Stan wrote:
      > Are you talking about the Kelvin?
      > Stan

      You did read the post didn't you? I was asking about the Enterprise and
      how they maintained power after ejecting all the warp cores? and how
      they managed to escape the red matter thing about to go bang.......

      Also if they still had a working impulse drive.

      John
    • David A Murray
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2010
        Hi,

        The Enterprise has an independant power supply for life support etc and the propulussion system of Impulse is independant of warp. Even without warpdrive, core, the vessel has motive locomotion and can travell onward at sublight velocity.