TrekQuiz #10.7...8/1/2010

  • Starfleet Academy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      TrekQuiz #10.7...8/1/2010

      **** Reply or Send your answers to exastrisscientia2161@... ******

      ["I like the show" Category]
      1. [VOY]What member of the crew of Voyager played the character of Mrs. Davenport?

      2. [MOV]Who sang in Deanna Troi’s wedding?

      ["Proud to be a Trekker...I even miss Voyager " Category]
      3. [TOS]Who was found living in the asteroid the Galileo 7 had to land on when they were transporting Commissioner Hedford back to the Enterpise?

      4.{ENT]Whose son was trapped in a bubble of curved space-time due to a transporter malfunction?

      5. [TNG]Who volunteered to be Worf’s Cha'Dlch before the Klingon High Council but it was decided he shouldn’t do it?

      ["I really, really need a life" Category]
      6. [DS9]Where is the Celestial Café?