Re: [ST1-LCN] The Drumhead

  • Chocolate Lover
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2010
      Andrew Brown wrote:
      > After watching this episode last night I came to the surprising conclusion:
      > I dislike Norah Satie and her witch-hunt/kangaroo court/Michael Moore-style
      > of coincidence and slimy insinuation more than I and repelled by the idea of
      > Section 31.
      >
      > Opinions?
      >
      > Andy

      Yeah I wanted that woman to be shot in the head (by accident by accident
      of course) because she really made me angry.

      John
    • AJ
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2010
        Even Section 31 had its rejects;)

        KAJ

        ________________________________
        > After watching this episode last night I came to the surprising conclusion:
        > I dislike Norah Satie and her witch-hunt/kangaroo court/Michael Moore-style
        > of coincidence and slimy insinuation more than I and repelled by the idea of
        > Section 31.
        >
        > Opinions?
        >
        > Andy

        Yeah I wanted that woman to be shot in the head (by accident by accident
        of course) because she really made me angry.

        John

      • Brent
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2010
          Star Trek, especially TNG, tried to have an image of a utopian future. Then these were so many episode that showed the darker side of people. I think that when Picard would go on about how humans evolved he was living in his own reality of what he wanted to see and that our future can't be that rosy.

          -Brent